Tenon University Hospital, Pierre and Marie CURIE University (Paris VI)
4 rue de la chine, 75020 Paris-France
Professor of Urology University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6 and Director of the Minimally Invasive Surgery center Urology Dept Tenon Hospital.
Special Interest & Research: Medical and Surgical management of Urolithiasis, Conservative treatment of upper urinary tract urothelial tumors, lower tract endourology, Laser clinical applications of upper and lower urinary tract diseases
– Research Fellowship 1999 : UT Southwestern Dallas Texas – Pr MS Pearle & Pr Charles YC PAK
– Arthur SMITH Award recipient at world congress of endurology 2010, Chicago, USA
– Member of international societies of Urology : EAU, AUA, SIU, EndoSociety, AFU
– Board member of the EULIS (2010-), ESUT (2008-), ESU (2011-), EAU guidelines office (2010-2012)
– Editorial Board member of the Journal of EndoUrology 2013-
– Board of directors Endourological Society 2013-2016
– Treasurer of the French Association of Urology 2013-2016
– Treasurer of the SIU (Société International d’Urologie) 2016-
– More than 230 publications (Medline) and more than 450 international presentations
– Reviewer for various English and French urological journals.